• Strongest magnet material available
• For easy mounting onto non-magnetic surfaces
• Ideal for countersunk screw mounting
• For door closures, general fixing and attaching applications
• Maximum operating temperature 80°C
• Nickel plated to protect against corrosion
- #More Information#
Neodymium ring magnets and discs with countersunk central holes are ideal for screw mounting onto non-magnetic surfaces. They are widely used for closure, fixing and holding applications such as doors, furniture and graphic display.
Our neodymium (NdFeB) ring magnets are nickel plated for enhanced protection and corrosion resistance.
Other sizes, shapes, grades and coatings of countersunk Neodymium ring magnet (NdFeB ring magnet)are available (including countersink on both sides of Neodymium ring magnet).
- #Download Datasheet#