• Santoprene Rubber coating for scratch-free clamping
• Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB) inside for maximum holding forces
• Extremely good sheer forces - high resistance to sliding
• Protects surfaces such as lacquered mild steel car body work
• Ideal for retail, display applications both indoor and outdoor
• Maximum recommended operating temperature is 60°C
- #More Information #
The multiple pole design of these rubber coated Neodymium (NdFeB) pot magnets ensures a dense shallow magnetic field on the holding surface.
This allows for excellent holding onto thin, lacquered car body metal.
The sideways displacement (sheer forces) are extremely good due to the suction effect of the rubber surface.
Maximum recommended operating temperature is 60 degrees Celsius.
These rubber coated Neodymium (NdFeB) pot magnets are especially suitable for magnetically fixing objects such as advertising displays or safety blinkers onto car roofs (the metal work must have a mild steel content - aluminium or carbon fibre surfaces will not work).
These magnets are also suitable for fixing signs, plates, temporary lightings and sample parts scratch-free onto highly polished chrome-plated or painted mild steel (ferrous) surfaces.
The rubber coating also provide a good level of corrosion protection in humid conditions.
Because of their high performance, slide resisting properties and paint work protection ability, these rubber coated Neodymium (NdFeB) pot magnets are sometimes also known as Boutique Magnets.
Two versions are available:-
Threaded neck (external male threaded stud) -you could attach a nut to this design style; and screwed bush (external female threaded bush) - you could attached a bolt to this design style.
- #Download Datasheet#