• Brass pot with mild steel pole pieces
• Ideal for clamping, gripping or holding applications
• For press-fit or adhesive mounting
• N35 grade nickel plated magnet material
• 80°C max operating temperature
• Concentrates magnetic flux into piece being held
- #More Information#
Neodymium Bi-Pole Deep Pot Magnet / TwinPole Blind Ended Deep Pot Magnet
The bi-pole deep pot magnet and twin pole blind ended deep pot magnet are variants of a similar design theme. The outer casing is aluminium or brass (i.e. non-magnetic). There are two mild steel pole pieces (circular segment shaped) with a magnet between the mild steel poles. Bi-pole and twin pole are interchangeable names for this style of pot magnet.
The deep pot versions of the bi-pole or twin pole pot magnets either have a threaded hole at the back or they are blind-ended (no threaded hole or any other form of fixing). Press fitment is usually performed on the blind ended versions).
The Neodymium (rare earth) or NdFeB bi-pole deep pot magnet and NdFeB twin pole blind ended deep pot magnet versions are rated to a maximum operating temperature of +80 degrees C.