• Strongest magnetic performance
• High strength clamping/holding performamnce
• Ideal for applications where height is restricted
• Steel outer shell protects against impact damage
• N35 grade nickel plated magnet material
• 80°C max operating temperature
- #More Information#
Blind Ended Neodymium Shallow Pot Magnet
The blind ended shallow pot magnet is a is generally wider in diameter than it is tall comprising a magnet (usually a disc magnet) inside a ferromagnetic (mild steel) cup. The ferromagnetic cup has no fixing means (no holes, no threads) - it is blind ended.
The blind ended shallow pot magnet is meant for press fitting into an application (so it does not require holes or threads to connect to it). The blind ended shallow pot magnet can sometimes (not often) also be used for applications where it clamps to a ferromagnetic surface and it is not meant to be easily removed.
- #Download Datasheet#