Lightweight unit for the removal of residual magnetism from parts machined on magnetic or electromagnetic plates
• Quick and safe pick up of iron and steel off-cuts, filings, chips and general swarf
• Ideal for industrial and workshop use such as cleaning swarf from lathe beds or milling machines
• Features a quick release handle for easy cleaning
• Lightweight and extremely durable - non-rusting
• Attracts and removes potentially dangerous or damaging ferrous items e.g. nails, pins, staples, wire
• For easy clear of metal contaminated work, home or leisure areas, e.g. floors, sports pitches or car parks
• With adjustable telescopic handle
• Easy to clean - features handle mounted quick release mechanism releases debris collected
Simple tray for holding ferrous items such as screws and nails. A magnet in the base attaches the tray firmly to ferrous surfaces and holds ferrous items in the tray.
The magnet base is rubber coated to safeguard surfaces.
• Ideal for retrieving difficult to reach ferrous items
• Pen style, telescopic design - fits easily in a pocket
• Extends to 660mm
• High intensity neodymium magnets ensure optimum strength